||Sonocent Audio Notetaker is an audio recording software that allows the user to record classroom notes on their laptop computer or iOS device. As the notes are recording, they can be synchronized with PowerPoint slides, PDF files, screenshots, or key words.
The notes can also be annotated (color-coded), either during recording or afterwards, for importance, relevance, etc. Students can interact with the recording software to create their own criteria.
This is a hands on training where you will use Audio Notetaker and gain an in-depth understanding of how to use the program and its tools to do the following.
- Learn how to use Audio Notetaker to record lectures, annotate (color-coded) the audio for importance and relevance, and review for study.
- Learn how to use the Sonocent mobile apps (iOS, Android) to record, annotate (color-coded), and upload to the full version of Audio Notetaker.
- Learn how to incorporate classroom materials, photos and files into the audio notes and build engaging study materials.
- Create effective and customized study materials using audio recordings from Audio Notetaker and export to mp3 for portable playback.
- Learn how to manage and administer licenses to students using the Administrator tools in Audio Notetaker.